Advanced NDT Certification Services Directory:
Advanced NDT services is a strategic segment, for which SWISS APPROVAL International aims to be acting as the trustworthy and valuable partner, with regards to Evaluation and Appraisal of Critical problems in complex constructions, addressed to
- Oil & Gas industry, such Refineries, Pipe Lines, Power Plants, Tank Farms, etc..
- Marine Constructions and Offshore Facilities, such Port facilities, Platforms, Shipyards, etc..
- Civil constructions, like Buildings, Tourism infrastructures, etc..
Advanced NDT Swiss Approval Service Directory:
- A/B/C/S Scans with Phased Arrays in industrial equipment, such as containers, pearls, tubing, heat exchangers, etc. The latest technology is to make these controls operational, even at temperatures up to a little over 200C, without catching the measurements from the temperature. This method has been successfully implemented in the UK last year by top oil companies. Using Vertical and Corner Probes, to Detect Corrosion, Cracks, Impacts and HIC
- Pulsed Eddy Current [PEC]. With this method, we can and measure fast, equipment for decompositions up to about 600C. The method is implemented above the insulation / coating.
- MFL Scanning. The method is mainly used to Control Bottom Tanks and Pipelines, with the support of Phased Arrays.
- Wire Ropes Magnetico - Inductive Inspection, according European and International Standards. From 0mm to 80mm or bigger diameters.
- IRIS, RFET, ECA, Mag-biased, for the control of Heat Exchangers furrow/groove, at the shut-down of the unit.
- RVI, Remote Visual Inspection, with the use of drones with built-in cameras, and infrared cameras to detect leakage, etc.
- Vibrating pipeline and other equipment monitoring, using accelerometers, in order to avoid fatigue failure, by calculating the maximum bending arrow and the self-frequency value. the very high frequency of the construction and to determine the positions of the dampers and zero points.
- Distructive Testing and Metallographies, as well as on-the-spot Checks and Controls with Replicas, for the evaluation of the material status.
- UT, MT, PT, VT, ET, implemented by certified technicians (traditional methods)