In this VT course, candidates will find out what optical radiation is and how it can be expediently used for discontinuities detection, and shape or surface inspection.
The operating techniques of visual testing (direct / indirect, local / overview) and the fundamentals of endoscopy are presented by means of examples of practical applications.
- Scientific fundamentals of visual testing
- Perceptibility of details in visual testing
- Internal observation devices
- Checking and monitoring indirect visual testing systems
- Evaluation of discontinuities
EXAMINATION AND QUALIFICATION PROCESS
Exaninations will take place after training completion, according the EN ISO 9712 (EN 473), and following a sucessfull examination, the related Diploma / LEVEL Certificate, will be issued.